cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michel please help me, RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Michel...

iam doing file-RFC-File scenario with RFC as BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL as outbound.(to get details from sap)

i did this scenario .

in MONI it is showing success but showing only 1MSG

but when in check in sm58(in XI) no outbound queues), messsage is not going to SAP.

in sap no Inbound msg's

bou in MONI its showing success, rfc destinations from XI to SAP and vice versa are fine

TCP/IP connection is also fine

can u please help me ...no one has solved my problem

its urgent...

THX in advance

john wesly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Please could you describe your scenario in a more detailed manner ? Also, have you checked all available XI tools for errors (message monitor ? rwb ? comm. channel monitoring etc ?)

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yours is Sync Scenario, so basically we have to configure the Parameter LOGGING_SYNC to value 1 in SXMB_ADM

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/13/configuration-of-a-central-integration-server

Regards

Seshagiri

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) check out the Req Mapping and Response mapping are correct. Test this in the Test tab in the integration repository. for this use messages from SXMB_MONI.

2) probably the error may be because of new RFC structure is not reflected in the repository.. Re-Import the RFC into Integration Repository and activate everything. also test the RFC independently in R/3 with SE37 so that you can get to know the RFC is right as you expected.

3) Reconfigure or re-activate the Receiver Agreements where u use RFC adapters.

4) Refresh the SLD Cache ( IntegratioN Directory>Environment>SLD Cache Refresh)

for debugging, refer this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/17/xi-debugging-rfc-calls-from-the-xi-not-possible-who-said-that-

nikhiL

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did every thing...

but its not going from XI...

can any tell me how to configure ID....in IB

may be ID is the problem...

here i hv to fetch data from sap by sending PO_number

dats my scenario

thx for reponse...

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Check your queues using SMQ1 and SMQ2 - the message is likely to be stuck in a queue if all your configuration is correct and the mapping is working ok.

Normally the QIN scheduler is running to move the message to the application system Integration Engine - maybe this is not active.

The other reason it may be stuck on a queue is that the queue in question is in error.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the following parameters in SXMB_ADM ??

a.Transaction SXMB_ADM > Configuration>Integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration.

Category = RUNTIME , Parameters = LOGGING_SYNC , Current Vaule = 1.