cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To make Standard text obigatory in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

My client wants that the sales invoice are booked from SD but *the text or narration has to be entered by FI.* And also narration to be entered from SD.

Can anyone help me where to make customizing in system?

Thanks

Subhasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyaj

My problem is at the time of sales order entry the sales dept sometimes not entering any standadr text, so when the Finance Dept create the invoice they enter standard text in change mode(VF02) . so the client wants that the standard text can be entered when they create invoive(VF01) not in change mode.so can it be done?

Thanks

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl go to VOTXN transaction. Select the text determination for Billing documents > Header. Select the text determination procedure > text type that you want to make it as obligatory. At the accesses you can make set the text as obligatory.

regards

sadhu kishore

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

sorry i couldnt give the reply intime-

plz follow the above steps as provided by Sadhu.

that will solve ur issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore.

In VOTXN transaction there is no such fields where we can make standard text to be obligatory for header level.so can you tell me the exact procedure?

can't we do with the help of USEREXIT? If yes then is it available in Standard.

Thanks & Regards

Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check the text determination procedure in VOTXN, select it and on the left click text id's in text procedure. Its there for sales order and delivery. However for billing its not there. anyways check RV60AFZZ program in SE38 in display mode. It will contain the user exits that can be implemented at billing.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOTXN - select Billing Doc Header . Then select the procedure -Billing Header and double click on Text Ids in Text Procedure . In the result screen you will see the column "Text is Obligatory" - select the "Y Text will be displayed during copying" for the required Text ID and check the reference box for the same and then assign the access sequence that you created below to this line. This will popup the text box during Invoice creation.

To set up access sequences: click on access sequences- click new entries and give access sequence number and description and then click on "Access sequences for text ids" - In this screen give theSequence number, table name VBBK in text object column - and then give text ID (which text ID you need to be referenced from Orders) and check All languages( else you can specify the partner function SP or SH) and save.

Regards

Sai

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you mean by this-

*but *the text or narration has to be entered by FI.* And also narration to be entered from SD*-

if you want to maintain text in sd and text copied in invoice?

if so, maintain text determination-& text element in Tcode:SO10.

via copy control this text flows from order to invoice.

if you want this to be printed in output. It should be hardcoded in output prog.

if you are not expecting the above,

plz be specific your req.