cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delivery problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sales order(Z1) which once saved creates delivery(type Z3) automatically.

I created another sales order(Z2 copy of Z1) and maintained copy controls such that my source is Z1 and target is Z2. Now when I use Z1 to create and save order, the automatic delivery is not happening (I set the immediate delivery to ‘A’ in Z1doc type). Now sure what I am doing wrong ???(in copy controls I am maintaining the same item category & schedule line, I have to maintain copy control to copy all data from Z1 to Z2 right, can I just do this by create order with reference but I guess it doesn't copy data???). Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check , whether u r missing any Z2 order copy control to delivery (Z3).

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens if I have copy control configured from Z1 to Z2, but I also want to have option where I can create Z2 independent of Z1, for ed: if a Z1 order exist for customer it should copy to Z2 while creating Z2 OR if a Z1 order does not exist, I should have the flexibility to create Z2 order from scratch. How to set this up??? Any suggestions??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma Kanth,

For your second question, it is always possible to create Z2 whether or not a Z1 document exists. The copy control is used ONLY if you create Z2 with reference to Z1. Otherwise, it is ignored.

The setting whether a preceding document is necessary or not (in your case the Z1 doc) is done in VOV8 for Z2. The field is 'Reference mandatory' or something like that (I dont have SAP screen in front of me).

I hope this explains,

Regards

Nikhilesh

Edited by: Nikhilesh shenoy on Apr 30, 2008 6:34 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u be more clear abt ur query?

nt getting your issue exactly.