cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing tools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good morning to u all..I know what types of testing will be done in Implementation. Can some body tell me what are the tools used for testing? Whether the tools are different for different testing? Where we do the testing like in dev system or qas? Testing will be done by functional consultants or will there be any testing consultants???pls give me brief explanation regarding this..tanks in advance reward points will be assured..

micky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

AFter config in Config client in DEV server-

functional consultants will do the teting in test client in DEV server. aftet that it will transported to QLTY to do the Integration testing.

It depends on the size & deadline of the project, whether testign should be done by fucntional consultants or PAT team ( Process Automated Testing ).

Generally for testing in SAP: -

SAP suggested tool is:-

S-CATT ( SAP Computer Aided Testing Tool)

Now its upgraded as E-CATT

as prashant said: in some projects, we use

QTP ( Product of Mercury Quality Center )

ther are many more tools available in the market-

more info: go through this link:-

[]

*hope it helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are many tolls used for SAP testings. It is used to record all the steps you are doing in each business processes. Normally the companies use QTP, Mercury test director .. etc.. as the testing tools. testing will be done by functional consultants, I am not sure about testing consultants.

There will be some other testings like... server load...etc.. that will be done by BASIS and the technical team.

Prase