cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD import content error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the installation of NW 2004S for BI 7.0 I have been facing a problem at SLD configuration phase .the system could not import the content of SLD, even manulally also..

after this problem I could not open http://hostanme:port/sld.

I am getting an error "dispathcer running but server stopped"

Any problem in J2ee engine performance ? ..How can we rectify these errors

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'EXCEPTION: Premature EOF'.

java.log

"TYPE=A<BR>STATE=<BR>INFO_SHORT=EXCEPTION: Premature EOF<BR>CONFIGURATION="

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you got the error "dispatcher running but server stopped" then the server node has crashed and the dispatcher displays an error message because it can not reach the server. It might be helpfull to look in the server defaultTrace for errors that have occured during the import.

Cheers,

Walter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'EXCEPTION: Premature EOF'.

The file seems to be corrupt. I suggest you download the content again and retry to import.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to import the content of SAP CR manually from the place /usr/sap/SID/SYS/j2ee/sld/model/content.zip as the system could not import this content during the installation phase SLD configuartion.

suggest me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Try downloading content.zip file from Service market place and retry.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith