Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About IDoc to file scenarios, ack not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I almost work out this scenario except one error in XI, T-Code SXMB_MONI

Acknowledgment not possible

detail info is "Unable to convert the sender service FTP to an ALE logical system".

Because I create two business service for SAP ERP and FTP, no technical system in SLD.

Of course I assign the Logical system name to SAP ERP, and FTP has no Adapter specific identifiers.

It is not Ok to create another Logical system and partner profile for this.

Is there any expert can tell me what to do in this situation?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> detail info is "Unable to convert the sender service FTP to an ALE logical system".

>

> Because I create two business service for SAP ERP and FTP, no technical system in SLD.

> Of course I assign the Logical system name to SAP ERP, and FTP has no Adapter specific identifiers.

> It is not Ok to create another Logical system and partner profile for this.

> Is there any expert can tell me what to do in this situation?

>

you need to do HEADER MAPPING in Receiver Agreement. Just define the sender logical system there and your problem will be solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only one LS name, so

you need to do HEADER MAPPING in Receiver Agreement. Just define the sender logical system

sender LS is SAP ERP, but don't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this, if your logical system has been assigned there in adapter specific setting in ID.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Aslo while take F4 help while doing the header mapping.

SAP ERP can not be your logical system. There can not be any space in logical system name. Check this again..

It should work..

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create webAS ABAP BS and TS in SLD for SAP ERP system and use that in ur scenario

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

LSN might not have reflected in ID

chk this

Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

rgds

Arun