Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there User Exits for TCODE IE02. i have requirements to change the screen field label of building code to equipment location on address maintenance screen (EI02 -> input equipment code -> press enter -> Press Ctrl+F5).

thanks...

james

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute the program of the below link to find all the active exits for a given transaction ... place a break point in all of these to identify the suitable exit which meets your requirement ...

http://www.sap-img.com/ab038.htm

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I also tried to put break-point on the user exits outputted by the program. there is no suitable user extis for my requirements. any other solutions?

thanks.

james

0 Kudos

hi,

Make sure that the enhancement is assigned to a project and the project has to be activated ... to find out whether the enhancement is assigned to a project or not ... goto MODSAP table and give the enhancement name in the member to find for the project ... if there is no project assigned to it ...then goto CMOD give a project name and assign the enhancements under it and activate the project and now place the break point to reach the suitable place ...

Regards,

Santosh