Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accound detrmination error while maintaining stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

As I am trying to upload stock using mb1c

I am getting an error message : Account determination for entry CAUS GBB USRE BSA not possible

I maintained account determination for the valuation area

please let me know your suggestions to clear this error

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raviraju

IMG -->Materials Management --> Valuation and Account assignment --> Account determination without wizard -->maintain valuation areas

IMG -->Materials Management --> Valuation and Account assignment --> Account determination without wizard --> Group together valuation areas --> Mainatain the valuation grouping code

here you maintain as 0001 for your plant.

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 1, 2008 9:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained the valuation gorup code 0001

CPL1 1287 camtek US INC INT 0001

still I am getting error:

Account determination for entry INT GBB 0001 BSA not possible

please suggest me how to overcome this error

Thanks

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raviraju

Account determination for entry INT GBB 0001 BSA not possible

First of all go to OMS2 and check for the material type , quantity has been updated for the plant for the current year or not

secondly go to the valuation area account assignment and for the chart of accounts INT , check for the GBB wheather BSA the valuation class is 7920 or 3000 is available or not as per the material created

then group the valuation class for your plant

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cheked both, everything is as per your description

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your material master accounting1 tab, which valuation cass is maintained there?

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in MMR -> accounting 1 tab view which valuation class has been assigned?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I tryed maintaining the valuation class in material master it says

enter the valuation class for the previous period/year

thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think now it will accept any valuation class changes / maintenance there. If it for your practice, try to create some other material and make sure you maintian valuation class 7920 /3000 ... etc... Then try to raise the stock....

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

now i am getting different error after creating new material with valuation class .

Error: Maintain fisical year variant for company code

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO --> Finacial Accounting --> Financial accounting and Global settings --> Company code --> Details --> Maintian the fiscal year variant.

Maintain V3 (if you use April to march periods) or K4 (Jan-Dec)

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did maitianed the fiscal year variant for my company code

sitll i am having the same problem

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Financial accounting and global Settings --> Fiscal Year --> Assign Company code to fiscal year variant.

Check whether the fiscal year variant is maintianed here or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parse,

I did cheked that Assign Company code to fiscal year variant.

It was maintianed against my company code

thanks

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OKKP and see wheather properly for your controlling area a company code has been assigned or not and the current year has been assigned or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Use t.code:OBYC, enter chaart of account

Click GBB

In next screen enter Val. Gro. Code, Acct Gro. Code, Valuation class and G/L accounts for Dr & Cr and save.

Note: before that u have save the Rules

How to save Ruls:

OBYC-> enter chart of account-> Click BSX->Click “Rules”

Select the check box of Debit/Credit in accounts , General modification, Valuation Modification, Valuation class “Account are determine based on” TAB and save.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u are workingh in IDES try to change ur chart of accounts instead of CAUS to INT.

and after that assign u r valuation area to chart of accounts in OMWD.if u are working in real time i won suggest to change ur chart of accounts. those things will be taken care by FI consulants.

regards

Alahari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using IDES

please let me know how to change from CAUS to INT

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Go to T.code oby6 - chnge view - (company code global view data), select your company code and change the chart of accounts.

Regards,

Praveen Dias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

Thanks for your valuable suggestions ,i am unable to follow both the proceedures

I tryed changing the chart of accounts it si asking for reset of company code

please let me know in deatil

thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It will not allow you to change the chart of accounts now. Better to copy the company code from 1000 and when it is asking whether to copy the G/L account data, click on YES, then it will ask for the chart of accounts, input INT, then do all the definitions and assignemtns normally.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new company code and copied from 1000 , and assigned chart of account INT

still i am getting the same error, please let me know how to handle this

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you assign the xhart of account manually to your company code? or while copying from 1000 you mentioned as INT??

Go to SPRO -->Materials Management --> Valuation and Account assignment --> Account determination without wizard --> Group together valuation areas --> Mainatain the valuation grouping code as 0001 agianst your plant.

Try to post the stock and let us know if any error.

Prase