cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auxiliary Key Figures in Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking at planning book 9ASNP94 in transaction SDP8B.

Out of the tabs are second tab is KeyFigures- Planning book KFs and the key figures tab after data view tab is the list of data view key figures. I know that we can create auxiliary key figures in data view but can we create them in planning book as well???

In the second tab (key figures), these to my knowledge are planning book key figures and should have a place holder in database.

But the key figure "RECTO" (Gesamtzugang - total access in English)

HDLRES (Handling Quantity), BACKL(Bedarfsunterdeckung), DMDDITO(Distribution Demand (Total)) and few more donot have a place holder in the database, I mean the /BI0/XXXX.

Is this because this book was made by SAP? or can we have Auxiliary keyfigures in keyfigures in planning book apart from the ones in Data view?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you create a new auxiliary key figure (by using the tab Key Fig Attributes) then this auxiliary key figure is associated with the planning book, ypou can then choose to add this into your data views afterwards.

The key figures you mention are the standard SAP auxiliary key figures used to calculate certain planning values in macros, you can add further ones yourself.

Regards

Ian

Answers (0)