cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP xMII where to download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, where can i download SAP xmii11.5, is there a derveloper eidtion available for developing projects? what is the procedure to start exploring SAP xMII?

appreciate any help

Kiran Balijepalli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krian,

There is no legal 'trial' or 'developer' edition of MII available, it can only be downloaded through Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/swdc). Please read the first few anchored posts in this forum for some additional insight. If your company wishes to sign up to become an official integration partner and pay the required fees for access to the software please let me know.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeremey, I know where to download xMII -- we're getting ready to migrates our landscape to 11.5. We've been testing with 11.5 and are up to SP04 in on our sandbox server. What I'm not quite sure about is what release I need to start with when I go to upgrade our 11.0 development server. Is there a "base" 11.5 version that I must install first and then apply SP04. Or, is SP04 all I need? When I go to the downloads for 11.5 the only things in the list are the license file, SP01 and SP04. Also, can you tell me if I need a new license file when going from 11.0 to 11.5? Thanks much!

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Candy,

You will need the 11.5.1 (SP01) install first, which is the full install including ServletExec, etc.

Then once that is up and running the 11.5.4 (SP04) update is all you need to do to have the cumulative rollup.

Your 'lhcms.lic' license file should be there on marketplace as well and simply needs to be placed into the C:\Lighthammer\License\ directory.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy!