cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Idoc status 56

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am processing an inbound idoc file using RSEINB00. It is creating an idoc in status 56. I am not able to figure what is wrong. Please suggest. Here is the error.

EDI: Receiver port in control record is invalid

Message no. EA602

Diagnosis

An error was identified in the control record while adding an inbound IDoc. The recipient ID is invalid:

The receiver port has an invalid value: ZCLR

Procedure

Please inform your system administrator.

Thanks,

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lavanya..

I am facing the same issue.. May i know how you resolved it?

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I felt it would be useful to someone even it is the older post. I have recently faced issue and got resolved. If you observe the control record there might be the Receiver port and Sender port are maintained same.

Go to Transaction WE19 -> enter your failed Idoc number and execute -> Double click on Control record segment.

The receiver port should be your SAP system id.

Thanks,

Prakash S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in WE21 whether the port is valid or not.

Regards

Abhishek Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had checked the configuration. Everything appears good to me. I think it will not allow you to save unless the configuration is correct. Am I missing anything here? Can you please provide what all fields I need to fill for file port definition (Inbound)?

Thanks,

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to provide the directory path from where the File could be uploaded, or you can also provide the Function Module. Check for Unicode format and Continue despite conversion error in "System Setting". Do an access test whether it is correct or not.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Please Check the below code from include LEDI1F01.

*IF CONTROL-RCVPOR(3) NE 'SAP'

OR CONTROL-RCVPOR+3(3) NE SY-SYSID(3).

MESSAGE E602(EA) WITH CONTROL-RCVPOR

RAISING OTHER_FIELDS_INVALID.*

Conditions

1.IF CONTROL-RCVPOR(3) NE 'SAP'

It means that Reciever port first three chars should be SAP and

2.CONTROL-RCVPOR+3(3) NE SY-SYSID(3)

should be equal to sytem ID .

I hope it definitely resolves ur problem . Please let me know if u have any Query.

Rgds

Sree m

Edited by: Sree Merugu on Apr 30, 2008 4:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the response. I had not checked the 'Unicode Format' in the system settings because if I checked that it is not able to open the file. It gives out an error. So I had unchecked it. I did an access test also and it is successful.

I am processing the inbound idoc file using the program RSEINB00 and I dont see the include LEDI1F01 in that.

Any other ideas?

One more question - is it necessary to create a distrubution model in this case?

Can someone halp me over this?

Thanks,

Edited by: Lavanya Boora on Apr 30, 2008 5:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya ,

If u want to use filters , data conversion , version change then go for Distrubution model.

and

I am quite happy u resolved the first issue .

Can u explain the above solution(Navigation or Transaction plz) little bit clearly that how u achieved .

LEDI1F01-check the imported fields and check the reciver information.In u r free time plz put a break point at above include program and check the Unicode format try is it triggring or not .

Rgds

Sree M

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that given receiver port is not valid one. Just check that port configuration

Thanks,

Srinivas