cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I have 2 currencies on a material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to have two currencies for our materials. I know that you are only allowed to have a single Procurement Catalog. Does anyone have or had this kind of requirement?

Thank you very much in advance,

Carpenter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want any help, you have to be more precise: In your request you speak of material which makes me think of Material Master and after you talk about Procurement Catalog, which refers to CCM.

Concerning CCM, you can manage several prices and currencies in your catalogue as characteristics.

I think your next point will be the display in the catalog and OCI transfer of the correct price and currency: You may have ta manage separate Procurement Catalogs or views over a Procurement Catalog.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Sorry for asking a not very clear question.

Our Platform EBP 5.0 and CCM 2.0 / Claasic Scenario - ECC 6.0 backend

Material are maintained in ERP for different plants in two currencies. Replicate the materials by running the report EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES. The Master and Procurement Catalogs are together and only have a single SRM Extracted Catalog.

Now for a step-by-step questions:

1. If we run the report EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES in a different currency it will override the current currency in SRM. How can we eliminate this issue?

2. What will happened when I run the EBP_BBP_TRANSFER_CATALOG to the SRM Extracted Catalog?

3. Do you mind to elaborate on your comment below (because I have not done this yet):

" I think your next point will be the display in the catalog and OCI transfer of the correct price and currency: You may have to manage separate Procurement Catalogs or views over a Procurement Catalog."

Thank you very much,

Sean