cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are LCAPPS patches cummulative or sequential?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering if the LCAPPS patches are cummulative or standalone/sequential.

For example:

If I am applying SCM support packs 14, 15, 16; do I need to apply LCAPP/Kernel 14, 15, 16; or can I apply SCM support packs 14, 15, 16, etc and then LCAPPSKernel 16 which will also apply 14 and 15?

Thank you,

Margaret

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Margaret,

Please review the SAP Note No. 824489.

-> If you need to update the LCAPPS component < in ABAP > on SCM system =>

we released the Support Packages that are sequentially numbered for the ABAP

component LCAPPS & need to be applied sequentially. See, for example, SAP note :: 877323 Support Packages for LCAPPS 2005_700

-> When you will update the SCM SPs stack you also need to update the LCA/liveCache

on your system. Please review the "Matrix of released LCA builds for SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.0" at SAP link service.sap.com/liveCache -> Release-Dependent -> SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.0

< What is the version of your system? SCM 5.0? >

You could go & update the LCA/liveCache to the latest releases, all fixes and corrections included in the latest LCA/liveCache version release. If there are any restrictions for the LCA/liveCache update you will see it in the corresponding LCA build SAP note & "Matrix of released LCA builds for SAP LC/LCAPPS < version of your system>".

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Thank you for your reply. We are on 4.1.

I've applied SCM 14, 15, 16, 17 and then LCAPPS 18 to update liveCache (without doing LCAPPS 14, 15, 16, etc). This worked fine because as you mentioned "...all fixes and corrections included in the latest LCA/liveCache version release"

Thanks again for your assistance.

Best Regards,

Margaret

Answers (0)