Kerberos Authentication for EP 7.0 Portal
We are implementing Kerberos Authentication on our EP7 Portal. In our landscape we have
2 main domains (US & INTL). In each of the domain we have several domain controllers (more than 10 each). We had the following queries:
1) We have a mix of domain controllers running on win 2000 and win 2003. Will this cause any issue with the SPNego configuration?
2) Since we have more than 10 DCs in each domain do we need to add all the DCs as KDCs in the step 2 of SPNego wizard?
1) Portal Version à EP7 SP13
2) Operating System à SunOS (sparcv9) 5.9
3) LDAP à MS ADS
4) DB à Oracle 10.2.0.2.0 - 64bit