cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in Contract Hierarchies!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys..How are you?

I'm a doubt in Contract Hierarchies. I need help..

For example: if I set the indicator in customizing to activate this function (Contract Hierarchies). Can I cancel this configuration in the future?

Once activated this configuration all contracts that I create in SRM should be associated the hierarchy? or can I be creating contracts without this association?

Other one about the functionalty of the global purchasing contracts, can I be creating a global contract involving several companies of the same client in SRM? How this replication will be done is in R/3 using the classical extended scenario?

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

>

Can I cancel this configuration in the future?

As far as I know there is no issue reverting this customizing, but please check the documentation associated to the customizing point

>

> Once activated this configuration all contracts that I create in SRM should be associated the hierarchy? or can I be creating contracts without this association?

It is only an additional optional function, you still be abble to create contract out of hierarchies

>

> Other one about the functionalty of the global purchasing contracts, can I be creating a global contract involving several companies of the same client in SRM? How this replication will be done is in R/3 using the classical extended scenario?

I have no system to check, you'll have to be patient ....

Regards.

Vadim

Answers (0)