cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification course for SAP Business One

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am thinking about appear in the certification course for SAP BUSINESS ONE.

But the confusion is I am not 100% clear that what is SAP BUSINESS ONE is all about? is it a module, combination of modules, or the compiled short form of SAP ERP R/3??

Pls HELP me!!!

I have an experience of SAP ERP Release 6.0 implementation. in Pharma Industry, worked as core team lead for QM.

Along with me, my brother who is SAP end user for SD is also interested for the same.

We have visited as training institue named LEDGAR SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD., claiming themselves as official education partner for Business one. Should we go with them?

Your HELP will be heartly rewarded!!!!!!!1

Regards,

Shyamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Business One contains 13 core modules:

Administration Module, where configuration is performed

Financials Module, where various accounting and financial activities are conducted

Sales Opportunities Module, where existing customers and potential accounts are structured tracking

Sales Module, where orders are entered, shipped and invoiced

Purchasing Module, where purchase orders are issued and goods received into inventory

Business Partners Module, where Business Partners (customers, vendors, and leads) are contacted and maintained

Banking Module, where cash is received and paid out

Inventory Module, where Inventory is valued and managed

Production Module, where bill of materials is defined and manufacturing is tracked

MRP Module, where purchase and production planning takes place

Service Module, where after-service products are managed

Human Resources Module, where employee information is kept

Reports Module, where system-default and user-defined reports are generated (as on-screen tables, printouts or Excel files: Print Layout Designer, Advanced Layout Designer and XL Reporter)

Edited by: Ahsan Amin on Apr 30, 2008 12:16 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed the thread to contribute in new rule of engagement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyamala,

I am giving about certification of sap business one links pls go thru them. i think you can prepare on your own, you are saying knowledge on it. right?.so first go thru the contents of it. still if you n ur brother need coaching then you join,but pls be verify the institute before u join.

i dont know about that ledger solutions.

take care in joining institutes

[original link is broken]

thanks

karthik

reward me points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

my company has asked me to do sap business one certification and they have also given me S number to access www.channel.sap.com where e-learning material is given for business one. is this material is sufficient to quality sap business one exam.

please suggest me things as i am little bit confused regarding this.

thanks

Preeti