cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO without PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I've maked a blockage in the creation of PO without reference to a PR, I added the authorization functional parameter for buyers and I added the EFB in the parameters of buyers and it works.

the problem is that when creating purchase orders, the tab "conditions" has disappeared. is there a link between that tab and blocking?

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in OMET transciton where you have define oyur fucntional authorization for buyer you might have unchecked the Display condition check box

make sure this check box is checked other wise you will not see the conditon tab in the PO.

other reason it may disappear form po is you might createing for for free item.

check the indicator in the PO line item if above config doesn't solve your problems

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am not sure about relation of blocking of purchase order and condition but i am sure that the problem of "not display condition" tab in purchase order item level which is created due to some miss authorization.

If you have no display condition tab in purchase order item level so you also not saw price field of material which is used in purchase order.

So if you have to solve your problem please check authorization for your user id and role.

If it is useful to u.

Please revert back.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about this... but in the earlier version, there was a check box which would prevent users from changing the conditions. This was in one of the other tabs where you configured the "Default Value for buyers". Please see if this is checked.

This is not there in ECC 6 so I cannot verify this answer.

Lakshman