cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV01N and CV02N Document status

Former Member
0 Kudos

When my users use CV01N or CV02N and they attempt to set the Document Status on the Document Data tab the drop down list come back blank. Can someone tell me I need to set so that the document statuses will appear?

We are running ECC 5.0. I have gone through SPRO => Cross-Application Components => Document Management => Control Data => Define Document Types => Define document status descriptions and see where the document status types have been defined.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

go to trasaction dc10, select the document type and and clcik on define status.

click on new entry ,in the tab of documnet status,press F4 or if you want to create new one clcick on new status.

in the status type select.

in preve1 select the status which you want before this status.

save it.

for each document type , you have to make new status network.

Thanks and Regards,.

nitin

Award point if useful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1282879
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Edited by: sathish kumar on May 3, 2008 5:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get document status at cv01n and cv02n screen 1st requirement is you need to define status network for that document type. You can config. this in dc10

The next requirement is that One of the status should have Initial or Primary status else you will not get it

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to assign them to each of document types, then those will appear in document data.if u want options for choosing statuses, then define them as previous status for individual status.

regards

sham