cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicator Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know which are the steps in order to make the mapping between a a qualified table in my repository and one segment in the CREMDM04.xsd

I have create a qualified data containing bank details of vendors and i would like to map this qualified table against this segment CREMDM04.E1LFBKM. how i have to proceed?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

For this you need to do the following steps:

1) Open Syndiactor-> Destination properties. Select type as XML Schema/ XML Schema file depending upon whether you have upload XSD in COnsole or not.

2)Now under Item Mapping tab in Destination items you can see your xml file loaded. Check whether all the qualified table has repeatable symbol(flower like) in fornt of them. If not then go to Destination items tab and select your Qualified table. Now in destination item properties->Repeatable XML node-> choose this. Now you can see repeatable symbol in fornt of that table.

3)Map as usual all the tables and fields.

I hope I am able to solve your problem

Reward with points if found useful

Regards

Dilmit Chadha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Just to Clarify the above two answers

Whenever you are mapping the qualified table in your rep with any segment in your XML schema.you need to take care of two things

1) Firstly that your Qualified table is an repeateable XML node.As this segment values need to be repeatable i the xml schema.For this you can proceed with jitesh solution and edit the xml file or else in MDM syndicator its elf you can make that node as repeateable in the destination items properties.you need to tick under the value colum as reapeatable as Yes.

2)Second important thing is that when ever you are mpping the qualified table fields you first need to map the lookup field.For eg if you have a lookup qualified field as bank details and inside the qualified table you hsve fields like country and bank then you will not be able to map the fields bank and country unless you map the bank detials fields.

Hope it helps

Kindly reward points if found useful

Thanks

Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whethetr the segment CREMDM04.E1LFBKM is Repeatable i.e. flower kind of symbol attached with the segment because for mapping qualified table the destination node must be repeatable.

If it is not then open the destination file in the notepad search for the segment E1LFBKM and set its *maxoccurs to Unbounded.

*Now use this updated file for syndication mapping.

Steps:

1. Open the Syndicator with the desired properties.

2. Map the Qualified table node with the segment you want to map then only it will allow you to map the qualifiers and non qualifiers

3. Set the desired properties of the map as per the requirement.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja