cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My payment terms is 30% advance and rest 70% after receipt of material.Now for advance I have rasied invoice thru ZFAZ by activing billing plan.Since my order type is maintained for billing plan,now I am not able to create any invoice based on delivery.Kindly guide how to tackle this problem.

regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somnath,

Try this using down payment for initial adavnce create a request for the same and bill the entire amount after you deliver.

i.e

During sales order creation, a part of the amount is paid as downpayment.

Simulataneously a downpayment is created in FI through Special GL transactions way. This amount willl be posted as future revenue or so referencing the sales order.

For rest 70% you have to find out the right user exit during PGI/Shipment and enable the code there, that the paymetn should be 70% in this GL ledger of the sales order value.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somanath,

I have got same requirement and not able to understand how to crete invoice for 70% amount.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your payment terms is 30% advance and rest 70% after receipt of material.

I don't think your requirement comes under Billing Plan.

SAP System uses two types of billing plan -

1) Milestone billing - used in plant engineering and construction in order to spread billing of the full amount over several dates within a billing plan.

2) Periodic billing - used for rental and service agreements, in order to bill the full amount periodically at certain dates.

You could meet your requirements through normal billing process.