cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error idoc can not be opened 51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to input an ORDERS05 Idoc to create a Sales Order Document.

When we try to post it using WE19, by Function Module we get the Idoc with status 53 and the SO is created.

But when we try the Standard Input or we post the Idoc directly from XI 3.0, the Inbound Idoc gets the status 51 with the error:

"IDoc cannot be opened" Error code VG 223.

Any help about this?

Thanks

Kastubh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Testing:

Log in to Adaptor Monitor and check for the file adaptor. The status of the adaptor should be green and working.

Check the ftp connection, it should connect to destination folder without any error.

Log in to sender system, go to transaction WE19 (test tool to generate IDoc), generate Idoc of the required message type.

Log in to Xi system and execute transaction SXMB_MONI and check for the XML messages. Use your source and destination system to filter messages, it should have chequered flag.

Check the destination directory, it should have file with the name specified along with the time stamp. Check the file, it should have data for all segments.

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u r getting success in sxmb_moni and receiving the idoc successfully (with green status) at R3, then the prob is with ur Inbound Processing code

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prateek,

thanx for reply,

please explain how to check idoc in sxmb_moni .

thanx

Kaustubh

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Log in to Xi system and execute transaction SXMB_MONI and check for the XML messages. Use your source and destination system to filter messages, it should have chequered flag.

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanx for reply,

please explain how to check idoc in sxmb_moni .

and I am testing idoc using we19 tcode.

when i process using inbound function module button then its working fine.i.e IDOC process succesfully

but when i process the same IDOC using standard inbound button then i am getting error IDOC can not be Opened.

Message VG 223

thanx

Kaustubh

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the T.code sxmb_moni after that Select Monitoring for processed XML Messages -

> Click Execute.

In view Select standard radio button..

Select messages By : Select status group. Execute.

There u can find XML Messages..

From there u can find u r status.

Thanks ,

Satay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satyakumar,

i tried T.code sxmb_moni but it gives me error Message " No messages available for selection"

do u know any another way to check

thank you

former_member187709
Active Participant
0 Kudos

U can check the IDoc XML messages using IDX5 transaction.

Disha