cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing WSDLs with references to schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to invoke a webservice from PI and have imported the WSDLs for the same. But i couldn't see the various data types.

When i noticed that wsdl, i could see that there are rexternal references with relative path.

schemaLocation="..\External\external-common.xsd"/>

So i have a doubt about how to bring these references to PI. Since these are relative path, do i need to change them to absolute path?

If yes, how?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will take the schema repository path. Please check by giving that path.

Reward points if helpful

Thanks,

RamuV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you please elaborate more? My question is that where should i place the files which are referenced.

Schema path specified in the WSDL is a relative path. so how PI will relate to it? How will it come to know which is the folder ?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

The schema files should always be present at the relative paths.

You try out by importing these schema files also under External Definitions along with the main WSDL and check whether they are referenced.

OR

Manipulate the WSDL in any of XML editior and to Include the schema files into the main WSDL. and then import the WSDL.

Regards,

AshwinM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U have to first import the referenced files and then the referencing file

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is, when u want to work with WSDL, you should get all related files (referenced). To check whether the WSDL is fine or not, use any XML editor. You will get some idea.

Regards

Bhanu

Intelligroup.