cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check at Billing Document level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am selling materials through letter of credit.There is some value in letter of credit.Now my requirement is that there should not be creation of any billing document if its value is more than the LC value.Is there any user exit/setting for it.

Kindly guide.

Regards

Somnath Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Somnath

As you would be aware, LC can be created in VX11N and after giving all the required datas, once you saved the document, a reference number will be generated. This reference number you have to assign in sale order under header Billing tab, where there is a field "Financial doc.no.".

Once you assign the reference number, you cannot generate invoice over and above the LC value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than assigning the LC document,is there any other settings we need to maintain so as to fullfill the criteria.

Warm Regards

Somnath Chatterjee

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Somnath

No other settings is needed. Only if you assign the reference to sale order, that will fulfill your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any settings in credit control do I need to maintain??

Regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the requirement is to add a field LIKP-EXPKZ (Export Indicator) in the VL06O Report selection screen.

Moreover we need to add the field CHVW_PRE-CHARG (documentary batch no) in the report (item view layout).

Kindly guide how to achieve it.

Regards

Somnath