cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

when i am creating sales order the price is showing negetive.

but i have seen PR00 properties negetive field is not activated even though it is in negetive

please give me reply

regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code VOV7 and select your item category and check whether returns tab is ticked there are not. if activated deactivate it

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

thanks ur answer is correct

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

The system showing the total price negative or PR00 condition price. If total, pls check other condition, for example discount which you maintained and total of all the discount is more than your total price maintained in condition type PR00. If so pls. use condition exclusion functionality.

Thanks,

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi akt,

thanks for reply

my total gross price is in negetive and not only PR00 and all discount condition types also showing in negetive

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venky,

are you getting negetive pricing for all the materials or for a particular material.

if it is for a particular material check the price you have maintained in the condition record using vk12 and check whether negetive pricing is been maintained.

thanks

krishna prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna prasad,

thanks for reply

and price is showing negetive for all the materials which is enter into the sales order.when i am creating condition record it is taking as positive but in sales order it is in negetive

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

Go to V/06, select PR00 and maintain blank field there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the condition analysis in the sales documents, you may be able to find why it is taking PR00 as negative. Did you check the condition record for PR00???

Prase