UDF FOR POSTING DATE
i have a document of fileld(LFA1=LIFNR),IT SHOULD BE POSTED ACCORDING TO POSTING DATE (BKPF-BUDAT).i.e 22022008.
how to caheive this functionality.should we write UDF?
1) Use Date(Input field) and one constant with value of date, as input to Equals(TEXT) function.
2) This output goes to IfWithOutElse function. 2nd input is your field which u want to map with target field.
2) Put context of Input field to root level or use RemoveContext after input field.
2) here your condition is checked.
3) Then concat it using UDF or by using concat function.
4) Put SplitByValue function then your target field.
May this solve your problem.
Reward points if helpful.