cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a requirment that i shd print only 10 records in each page. how to do that one in sapscripts and smartforms.

Thanks

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In Smartforms, Create command nodeand in that goto conditions tab and give the condt as internal table-field = 10

and check the check box in general attributes of command node i.e go to new page

then you will get 10 records per page.

In Scripts use the NEW-PAGE command by using control_form when the page count = 10.

Reward if it useful

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define the variable in script or smartforms incriment the variable at the item level if that variable is equal to 10.

1) make that variable = 0 and call /: New-page in scripts.

2) make that variable = 0 and create a command node under that condition and select the go to check box and provide the page name to be triggered.

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi netaji,

after

creating command node,

then wht shd i do there

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In Smartforms, Create command nodeand in that goto conditions tab and give the condt as variable = 10

and check the check box in general attributes of command node i.e go to new page and select the desired page name you have to go.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in scripts use the control_form function calling NEW-PAGE everytime count = 10

in smartforms

use Command node inside the loop or table after the ctext has printed setting got to a new page once count = 10. u will have to use a counter here