cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Service Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to configure Credentials for Adobe Document Service (ADS) but in visual admin I am not able to select p2-0000106.pfx file because the credential file is empty.

Followed steps : cluster --> server --> services --> Document Service Configuration --> choose runtime tab and credential tab.

And the I have entered the Aleas and the password but impossible to select p12 file because its empty.

I have deployed this patch first ADSSAP15_0-10003001

Very urgent, points will be rewardrd.

Nugge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nugge,

Have you checked that the credential file you are using is ok?

You can download a new creadential file by opening an OSS-message at BC-SRV-FP according to note 736902.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat, thanks for your quick response.

But how can I check the credential file?

I only deployed ADS that I downloaded from the marketplace by using SDM.

The note that you mentionned is I think for Abap but I do not have any back end system, I installed the netweaver server locally to create guided procedure workflow on the portal.

Regards,

Nugge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nugge,

Have you completed the ADS configuration on the server? If not, plese follow the steps listed in the configuration guide available on the below link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e4e9afb-0701-0010-f8a8-b8c...

It list all the steps including how to install a credential file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

The problem persist, I miss the file called p2-0000106.pfx.

Followed steps (Visual Admin) : cluster --> server --> services --> Document Service Configuration --> choose runtime tab and credential tab. And I have entered the Aleas and the password but when I click on Browse button to select p2-0000106.pfx file its empty.

Regards,

Nugge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nugge,

Please ensure that you have placed the .pfx credential file in the following directory before you ceate the alias:

<Inst Drive>\usr\sap\<Server Name>\SYS\global\AdobeDocumentServices\TrustManagerService\trust\credentials

Seems that file is not present in the above directory.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arafat,

You are right the directory \credentials is empty but where do I get the .pfx file?

Regards,

Nugge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nugge,

You can download a new creadential file by opening an OSS-message at BC-SRV-FP according to note 736902.

Do award points if found helpful and mark the thread as anwered.

Regards,

Arafat

Answers (0)