SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I find or manage log of u0091student master datau0092?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can find student’s ‘history log’ in the ‘activity documents tap’ of 'piqst00 : student file'.

In a similar way, where can I find a log about any changes of specific filed (such as social security #) in ‘student master data’ ?

Even if, no screen (like activity documents tap) to control in ‘cm module’ is available,

how can I find or manage log of ‘student master data’?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the IMG, you should first activate Change Documents for the student master data infotypes you want to track in this way:

SLCM/CM --> Basic Settings --> Change Documents --> Activate Creation of Change Documents for Infotypes.

Once you have done this, you can view the change documents directly from the Student Master Data transaction, via menu path: Extras --> Change Documents.

Michael

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seungjin,

You can use report program 'RHCDOC_DISPLAY' to find change log.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the IMG, you should first activate Change Documents for the student master data infotypes you want to track in this way:

SLCM/CM --> Basic Settings --> Change Documents --> Activate Creation of Change Documents for Infotypes.

Once you have done this, you can view the change documents directly from the Student Master Data transaction, via menu path: Extras --> Change Documents.

Michael