cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini. order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one requirement that order should not be less than 1 lakh. For this i maintained AMIW in pricing procedure at the end after the Grand total field and maintained the condition record in VK11 to the condition type AMIW.

So, when i create the sales order with less than 1 lakh system is saving the order. am i missing anything in the configuration. Plz help me.

Regards

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the condition type AMIW is in your pricing procedure, the set the condition type. It will work as follows:

You specify a minimum order value of Rs100000/-.

During sales order processing, the net value (after discounts and freight, before taxes) of an incoming order is 95000/-.

During pricing, the system determines that the net value falls below the minimum order value and calculates a minimum-order-value surcharge. In this example, the surcharge equals 5000/-.

The minimum order value and the surcharge appear as separate lines in the pricing screen. The minimum value is for information purposes only, and does not affect pricing. The system automatically adjusts the net value of the order (before taxes) to the minimum value allowed.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am adding AMIW condition before the taxes ie., after the base value and discount. But still system is not showing the error message and system is saving the order.

Plz help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you said that you have maintained the condition records.if you using standard then you will maintain condition records for Division/Price group .

pls check whether you have maintained the same price group for the customer in the customer master data as you maintained in the condition record

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if AMIW is in your pricing procedure.

regards.