cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End to End monitoring -BSP error (FQDN) - [RESOLVED]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying to configure message mointoring on XI3.0 sp12, running on Windows 2003 Cluster.

I have implemented both notes 768456 and 750287 but I am still getting these errors...

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (sapxi-dev-01 statt sapxi-dev-01.).

Exception Class CX_FQDN

Error Name

Program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Include CX_FQDN=======================CM002

ABAP Class CX_FQDN

Analyze CHECK

Line 10

Long text -

Error type: Exception

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

I have set the icm/host_name_full to sapxi-dev-01.domain.gov.uk

Can anyone help??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

Did you also change the settings in the connection profiles to Full Qualified Domain Names?

Cheers,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by connection profiles? Is that on the exchangeProfile? or instance profile? I have changed to FQDN on both....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

When using BSPs it is better to use FQDN, change the instance profile parameter icm/host_full_name and exchange profile parameters with FQDN for RWB.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan,

This was done on the notes I mentioned.

Regards

Barry

Former Member
0 Kudos

But have you restarted your XI server after changing profile parameter ? This will not be effective till you restart the server. You can check this by looking at any BSP application in SE80, e.g. SXIDEMO_AGCY_UI. Look for the URL on properties page of any BSP Page, e.g. main.htm (it's the last field on properties page).

Cheers,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally got this resolved after several months....

the parameter saplocalhostfull didn't have the fqdn although icm/host_name_full had the host.fqdn.

All resolved and working now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

could you pleae tell me where could I find that attributes? We have the same error but I really don't know where to check that...

Many Thanks,

Milan

0 Kudos

TC -> RZ10  profile parameters