cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management - Credit groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

could somebody help in understanding upgrade groups in credit mangement:000012; 000015'; 000018, for me the narration looks one and same.

2. In OVA8, how to change horizon period t days instead of M (months) ? where do I need to do settings?

Regards

Madhu Vaddi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

goto OMO1- select info structure- SO66

change period split-to D/M/W-

but its specific to structure - but not for the CCA-

update groups- is indicates that

once its assigned to any credit control area-

update strategy will change.

update the doc value ( open orders/deliveries & invoice ) is depends on their strategy-

like update group -000012,

once save the sales order- open sales order value increases,

after creating deliery - open sales order values decreases and open del value increases

similarly after creating invoice for this delivery - increase open billign value & decrease the open delivery value.

if u take the update group - 000015 , then strategry differs,.

help doc- gives clear explanation for each and every update group- how it differs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i will try to explain using my experience and not too much on SAP terminology...

1) update 000012 - open order on time axis, delivery and billing doc value. for this update group, when your sales order is blocked, the value should not update credit exposure. also, although i have not tested, the horizon for the order is taken into account, which may mean that orders beyond the horizon will not be included in the credit check.

2. update 000015 - open deliveries and billing doc value. use this when you don't want to be too restrictive on the sales orders but you want credit to be checked upon delivery (and by relation goods issue).

3. update 000018 - open delivery for sales orders, billing. even when an order is blocked, the order value updates the credit exposure.

for me, i favor 000018. but it all depends on you and your business requirements.

regards.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To change the Horizon period - Weeks/Months, use Tcode OMO1 and doubleclick on the infostructure S066 and there you can change it.

Thanks,

Ravi