cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next to BI Certification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I completed my SAP BI 7.0 Certification last year. I have over 1 year of experience in BW. I was actually trained in ABAP and moved to BW. Now I would like to get some exposure in other modules of SAP too. So I am planning up to go for specific module (ABAP,XI,etc.,), work on its basics and to prepare for certification for this teched. I would like to know what module would actually compliment BW.( I actually was looking up for EP but EP is not available as separate module these days)Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prakash,

check this sap site for list of certification:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700002412512003

You can chk on the course catalog to find out which module can be suitable to u.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have knowledge of SAP BW 3.5 and am interested in learning the latest version.Can anyone send me the certification material for latest version of BI ?I have the GUI and can practice it,but I need the material.Can someone guide me please?

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Check this thread for some help on BI:

If you do not want to pursure classroom sessions on BI (its around 26 days sessions from SAP), then alternatively you can go for e-learnings provided by SAP India e-Academy. This e-learning will help you out in clearning the certification as well.

Regarding upgradation of your knowledge you can check XI or MDM. Collectively these will give a good career boost up in SAP field. Even you can pursue e-Learnings/classroom sessions for XI as well and later on can appear for certification.

Regards,

Subhasha

Answers (0)