cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking date - delivery type NL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue with a picking date in Replenishment Delivery. This will be the delivery between two plants within one company code.

The Transit duration for route is set as 3 days.

When I create a delivery in 24.04, I have as follow:

Picking - 29.04

Trans. Planning - 29.04.2008

Loading - 29.04.2008

Planned GI - 29.04.2008

Delivery Date - 29.04.2008

So it looks like transit duration is taken under the account but system behave really strange with other dates.

Could You give me any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the correct Route is determined in the document or not. Also once again ckeck the transit time you have maintained in the Route.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is correct within route determination. I wonder why all other dates are scheduled for the same time.

Which parameters can determine this schedule?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i understand from your problem is that

- the system is determining material availability date as 29.04.2008

- pick / pack commences after material becomes available.

- system is not taking into consideration transit duration for route which is set as 3 days

- actual delivery date should be 02.05.2008

- In IMG, please check whether you have activated delivery scheduling / transportation scheduling for your sales document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Looks like scheduling is the problem. please confirm if your availabilty is run in an APO system or not?

Rgds

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

No we not running APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check Sales order - item - sheduled lines - if this is sheduled on 29.04.2008 , what ever you had mentioned above will happen .

However , system will allow for back dated deliveries.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saravanan

This delivery refers to a PO (purchase order). Thats an outbound delivery for stock transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It might be ur factory calendar where u would have made saturday and sunday as holidays...

so as 3 days for transit where sat & sun r holiday so 5 days

24.04--- creation

25.04 Ist day

26& 27 --holiday

28.04-- IInd day

29.04 -- IIIrd day...

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

All dates are 29.04, so it is like the route will take 0 days and we have to make all preparation in the same date as a delivery date.

Thats not right. Maybe some Replenishment settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The route transit time only determines the time between the GI date and the delivery date.

The picking / packing / loading times etc are maintained in the Customizing of the Shipping point in table TVST (in Enterprise structure). Can you check if these values have been correctly maintained?

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhilesh,

All these settings are '0' so it is not an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

You mention : All these settings are '0' so it is not an issue.

I think that's the reason for this problem. Perhaps you should change the settings in the Shipping point and check the impact?

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If route is 3 days it should be:

Picking - 26.04

Trans. Planning - 26.04.2008

Loading - 26.04.2008

Planned GI - 26.04.2008

Delivery Date - 29.04.2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I had got confused. You had mentioned that the route is ok... So now I take it that you have a problem that the transit time is not being considered during scheduling.

The problem is that during scheduling in deliveries, the route is considered, but with an additional parameter - WEIGHT GROUPS! So if the weight groups are not correctly maintained, the correct route and route scheduling will not be found. Did you check if the correct route is determined?

There is an SAP note which explains this:

85230 - Scheduling date in order and delivery different

Hope this helps,

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhilesh

The problem might be more difficult. System determined a correct route which duration is 3 days - material is available at 25.04 and delivery date is 29.04, but Picking date and other preparation dates are wrong because they are the same as delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Ok, so you mean the picking/packing/loading dates are wrong?

These are determined from the shipping point. In the customizing of the Shipping Point, please read the F1 help for the fields 'Determine Load. Time' & 'Determine pick/pack time'.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i did not notice your reply at 10:31 AM as i was in process of drafting reply. so my answer is not correct as per your latest reply at 10:31 AM.

I replied basing on your first question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late response.

There was problem with scheduling for default sales document type connected to my delivery.

Thanks for help!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi michel

As far as my knowledge goes with my working , generally if you have maintained picking date as 26.04.2008 system will take the date till 26.04.2008.But from noon hours it system will show the next day's date this could be the reason. This is because of the factory calendar.

Regards

Srinath