cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of service in the document flow, where it comes from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I found a confirmation of service after I picking and posting goods issue, from the document flow.

I just wondering, where it comes from? Or, how can I configure it on or off for display?

(This is a standard ERP system, should not involve in the CRM module)

Thanks,

Edited by: Peng Li on Apr 29, 2008 10:04 AM

Edited by: Peng Li on Apr 29, 2008 10:38 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This control is configured in the COPY CONTROLS. The field 'Update Document Flow' - if checked, will update the documents.

You can see this using Tcodes VTAA, VTLA, VTFL, VTFA etc.,

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There should be confirmation for the Pick, PGI done for the customer. R u sending any output like Outbound IDOC from the delivery document.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not likely with the IDOCs.

And, with lean WM, is it possible to trigger Picking process?

I suppose in lean WM, there is no way to check the Picking Order and Confirmation of Service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peng,

This usually happens for inbound deliveries usually happens when a movement type is not found for the relevant item. Please check in the delivery item if a movement type is maintained.

Another possibility is that the material is a non-stock (service) material type for which goods movement are not relevant. Check the material type from the material master.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using a repair order type? or the order is created with reference to a contract?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard order, "OR".

PS: There is one explainantion

In case of Batch Split, the original item is "open", in delivery document. And the system post this item as "Service", with is valid even with open quantity.

So, I guess this is a workaround to post delivery in Batch Split, with original item "open".

Edited by: Peng Li on Apr 29, 2008 12:24 PM