cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Want to export Table Data In pdf format...

Can any one send me the link regarding this?

Regards

Nandha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is PDF Link which expains the process just go through it.

And there are so many threads fo this issue.

<https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/47fe4fef-0d01-0010-6f87-ed8ecb479123>

and go through the below thread alos.

<>

Regards,

Govindu

alexander_gtz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

but if its data from a BAPI and not a BI-system, the document ist unfortunately useless.

Or has this issue changed meanwhile?

Because PDF export is a request that i get nearly in every VC project (mainly because of the bad print option in VC).

And the Adobe Document Service is present on the J2EE also so I really would like to know if it couldn´t be used for that requirement, without an BI system.

Greetings

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I have only some hints for the research on this:

I think there's a PDF-Creating BAPI somewhere in BW. Maybe you can use this BAPI to create the pdf? It will be created on the server, but you might download it from there, using the user interface BAPIs.

Kindest Regards,

Benjamin Leunig

alexander_gtz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

many thanks for your reply. I experimented a few time with different BAPI´s, but till now no luck, because if you call an RFC you are not connected with ITS or WAS, so the server can´t open a stream to the client.

E.g. because of the print problem we wrote an ABAP RFC where we could transmit any table from VC in an internal table and a spool is created out of the data. We set all parameters (LOCL, start immediately etc.) but the print job gets not back to the client because of no SAPLPD. After that we transformed the spool to PDF but same issue it was not possible to get the data with browser.

I think a possibility would be to create a webservice in ABAP and integrate the RFC´s but i have no experience with it

But i think i have to get in touch with this theme soon ...

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I see you have already spent a lot of effort and research on this topic. Really good!

Don't know if it helps, but did you have a look at the class CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES ?

Maybe you can use some of its methods to transfer the created pdf from the server to the client?

Kind Regards and "good luck",

Benni