cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code SM01 locked in SM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Problem is t-code SM01 is Locked in SM01 .

Any process to unlock tcode SM01.

Regards

Akif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Juan and Ruchit for your help . problem is solved created a tcode zsm01 with same program . and unlocked the id thru tht thx for your earliest help .

Regards

Akif

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Info is stored in table TSTC, field CINFO as far as i remember values from 20-24 means locked while values 0-8 means unlocked...

You can check this using SE11, SE16..

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akif,

There is way to solve this but this is slightly tricky.

Login into the system where SM01 is locked and to another system where SM01 is not locked.

Now in the system where SM01 is not locked to goto transaction SE16N. In the table name give TSTC. In the input field for Transaction code give SM01. In the command field (the place where you give transaction code and press enter to get inside a transaction) enter &SAP:_EDIT and then simply press enter. After this press the execute button.

You will get a entry for SM01. The columns would be TCODE,Program,Screen, <column with no heading>,MSG. ID and Transaction text.

Copy the value under the column with no heading. it is a hexadecimal value and in case of SM01 it would be 04 most likely. To copy click on the value and copy the entire value.

Next go to the other system where SM01 is locked and repeat the steps above before copy i.e:

Goto transaction SE16N. In the table name give TSTC. In the input field for Transaction code give SM01. In the command field (the place where you give transaction code and press enter to get inside a transaction) enter *&SAP_EDIT* and then simply press enter. After this press the execute button.

You will get a again get an entry for SM01. Here the hexadecimal value would be different. May be 80. For SU01 lock it is 80. Anyways click on this value and then copy-paste the contents you had copied from original system. After this save the contents.You will get a pop up stating that the value is changed.

The reason I said it is tricky is that you need to have some idea of SE16N. I have worked a lot on this so I am comfortable with it. Infact I unlocked SU01 using SE16N after locking it via SM01.

With Regards.

Ruchit.