cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC sender: Error in Logical system name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my current project, the IDOC sender system logical name is P2PCLNT100 but the SLD system name is P2P.

Its an IDOC to proxy scenario. At the receiver system side, the schemeAgencyID is getting populated at P2P and not P2PCLNT100, due to which there is an error on the receiver's side.

Following is already checked:

1. SLD has maintained the proper logical system name for the P2P system

2. The IDOC xml on the XI system has the sender port properly populated as P2PCLNT100

3. I have also debugged the program on the receiver side and fails at a point where it checks the logical system name from the database BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

On the receiver system, the followed error is shown as follows:

- <STANDARD>

<CONTROLLER />

<FAULT_TEXT>An error occured within an XI interface: SLD system P2P is not known Programm: SAPLBBP_BD_MAPPING_SAPXML1; Include: LBBP_BD_MAPPING_SAPXML1F1Y; Line: 96</FAULT_TEXT>

<FAULT_URL />

<FAULT_DETAIL />

</STANDARD>

Thanks in advance for the useful answers.

Sowkhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sowkhya,

Sorry to bother you, andI know this has been awhile..but we are facing exactly the same error messages and was wondering if you could give us any feedback.

Thanks

Davidn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just before closing this thread, wanted a confirmation on whether SLDCHECK error could be the possible or likely reason for the error that we are facing?

Points will be alloted after this.

Regards,

Sowkhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yess Sowkhaya,

As I mentioned in my earlier replies...SLDCHECK should work and SLDAPICUST shud be configured..

SLDCHECK is successful when u directly logon to the SLD of XI once u execute the transaction and also the Trace for it is Error Free

Regards,

Ashwin M

[Reward if helpful]

Edited by: Ashwin M on Apr 29, 2008 10:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

you need to define logical system name in transaction SALE and assign it to a client(in sale).

the same logical system name is to be used in WE20.

It is also to be used in SLD(the same name).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to maintain the same Logical system name for the sender SAP R/3 system & in SLD also

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowkhya,

Try SLDCHECK ...also check if u have SLDAPICUST configured.

Also check the following thread

Regards,

Ashwin M

Dont forget to mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. R/3 system's logical system name and SLD business system's logical system name has the same.

Is there a need to have the business system name in SLD to have the same name as R/3 system logical name?? As far as my knowledge goes, business system and logical system need not have the same name. Correct me if in the case IDOC sender scenario is different..

2. SLDCHECK shows following message:

Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

The issue still persists. Will SLDCHECK correct solve the issue?

Regards,

Sowkhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to have the Business system name maintained in SLD and the Logical sys name in SAP R/3

And comming to SLDCHECK Error,

Use this guide

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Seshagiri