cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruting - Internal conversion WDA to BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We enhanced WD component ‘HRRCF_C_WORK_EXP_UI’ with few new fields and it works fine in Internal/External Candidate UI.

When we go to Recruiter Start Page > Enter Internal (or External) Application > Save & Continue > Work Experience, my enhancement to WDA reflected there, however I’m seeing below differences.

1) Radio button displayed as Drop Down.

2) Order of the fields are not same.

3) Colon ‘:’ is missing after field label.

4) Candidate WDA calling Long text of data element but Recruiter BSP calls Medium Text of data element.

5) It has BSP look and feel layout

Is SAP internally generating/converting WD Component to BSP application? If yes, how and where it is doing this conversion?

Do let me know, if you need anything else.

Regards,

...Naddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no link between WDA and BSP. It has something to do with the standard delivery in E-Recruiting.

You added some fields in E-Recruiting infotypes as customer includes I assume. Well in WDA front end of E-Recruiting, you

will not seem them automatically. Therefore you need to do enhancements.

The BSP interface within E-recruiting has a functionality instead. Fields within the customer includes are displayed automatically.

This is E-RECRUITUNG standard. Fields with domains or search helps are always displayed as DDLB.

Text fields as input fields, and date fields as date navigators.

You do not have the possibility to change the format of the fields. The sort order in BSP depends on the order in your CI.

So as you see there is no link between both front ends. Its just a difference in delivery by SAP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

Yes, I enhanced IT1503 through CI and enhanced the WD component HRRCF_C_WORK_EXP_UI.

Your answer makes much sense and I wish to see the documentation for the same.

Thank you!

Naddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry. But I'm afraid that there is no documentation for this.

You will just find a hint for this, within the field flexibilization for BSP in the IMG:

TA: SPRO

SAP E-Recruiting -> Technical Settings -> User Interface -> BSP -> Flexibilization -> Define Additional Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton.

...Naddy

Answers (0)