cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to print out the excise invoice immediately as soon as the document is saved , i have already made creation of excise invoice automatic.

thanks in advance,

abhinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G o to t code vv31 , then give J1I0 then select the key combination, give the customer number and give parnter function, medium, the g ot to communiactio methiod , give the priter name , check the print immed

it iw ill work

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Siva,

Still i get the same error

0 Kudos

Is the output determination set up for it correctly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I have done all the settings in vv32 and and also have assigned the option print immedistely while saving and have also assigned the printer to the user in user master record but when i go to j1ip after saving the document it shows the error

" Maintain an output device in your user master record"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Since u have automated the creation of excise invoice , you need to submit further 'J1IP ' prog in the same automation prog with the help of ABAPer , before submitting , you need to select the VV31 data from B502 or B504 table which ever applicable to you .

By doing this , after excise invoice is generated , it will automatically take you to J1IP with correct output type.

reward if helpful

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saravanan,

I have automated the creation of excise invoice with the help of spro setting not by an abap program, so how do i automate it now

Former Member
0 Kudos