cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment start date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know from where the shipment start date gets updated in VT01, whenever a shipment is created. I have a scenario where a set of deliveries are grouped, and formed into a shipment automatically. But the problem is the planned shipment start date is coming as 01.01.1901. I wanted to know in general from where this date gets updated. Please help me. This is urgent. Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.

Thanks in advance,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the shipment document, we have these activities planning, check in, loading start, loading end etc each of these activities are defined at IMG level under Transportation ---> Shipments -

> Define and assign activity profiles....

The details pertaining to the activities in the shipment overview screen comes from these activities which are defined at IMG level.

Kindly check the date maintained during defining the activity profiles.

Regards

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally while creating shipment document - VT01n,

this Planned shipment start date by default will take the current date and time.

just check ur server date & system date once.

Why its picking 01.01.1901date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a issue on similar lines. The planned date and time in shipment document are not reflected. The execution date and time are reflected but planned dates are not. Please help me with detailed solution as I am new to the transportation.