cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment table in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What is the technical name of Standard Database table for Realignment in APO 4.1 ?

Regards,

Chetan Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

The name of the realignment table is different for all systems and is determined dynamically. However, it always follows the format of /1APO/R01xxxxxxx.

You can easily find out the name of the table by using transaction SE16. Enter the table name /SAPAPO/TSPLOBTE. Enter the name of your planning object structure or let it run wide open and view the results. The name of the realignment table will be in the last column.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

Thanks for your reply. We were able to find the table using your suggestion.

The reason for asking this question is that we have developed a BDC for uploading the steps of realignment through EXCEL file into the realignment table.

Now as you have mentioned the table name is different for all systems and dynamically determined, in which case we would have an issue in transporting the BDC from DEV to QA.

Have you ever come across such a suituation? How did you overcome?

In my industry where we have thousands of CVC's in DP it is time consuming to load each CVC in to table one-by-one. Therefore using this BDC is critical for us.

Please suggest

Regards

Chetan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chethan,

Did you generated Realignment table in DEV, Q and P systems using transaction /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY.

If you have already generated the table the function module which i gave will give you table name.

Realignment tablename in DEV,Q and P can be different and I dont recommend BDC. I guess you are trying to do BDC for filling Realigment table right?.. If so you can develop a program to fill the Realignment table and then Execute standard realignemnt Program.

Let me know if you decide to develop a program and if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

Srini

Edited by: Srinivasa E on May 2, 2008 11:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any reason why you can't use the standard option to import data directly ( Utilities > Import File) ?

We have used it for many thousand step realignments. The trick is to use the utility to create a template file (it is a .XLS file, but tab delimited text, not a real excel file).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chethan,

You can use the below function to findout realignment table name.

just pass IV_plobid : planning object id ( planning object structure) to this function you will get realignment table for your POS.

CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/TS_RLG_TABLE_GET'

EXPORTING

IV_BAS_PLOBID = IV_PLOBID

IMPORTING

EV_TABLENAME = CV_TABNAME

EXCEPTIONS

NOT_FOUND = 1

PLOBID_INVALID = 2

FOUND_BUT_NOT_CREATED = 3

OTHERS = 4.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Let me know if you have any issues...

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

We tried to find out the realignment table as per the procedure you have mentioned. However we are getting an exception for "Interface Error".

We have been able to find the table name using Tr SE11 and now know the Realiagnment table name in each of our system (DEV, QA and Prod).

Our main issue is how to we transport the BDC we have developed for realignment steps from DEV to QA as realignment table name is different in DEV and QA.

Regards

Chetan