cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS : import running status continues

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I am moving my application from development server to production server. In production tab of CMS i hv imported . Tht import was running for more thn estimated time. also inbetwwen there was some problem with space on production server(/usr/sap 100%) which we resolved. But in CMS it is still showing import runnnig status for tht DC. How to solve this problem????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kavita,

In production it will build a new .sca file, so it will take time. If you are working with ess and mss definetly it will take time. If imports fails by it self check the logs, at which step its failing. Mostly it should fail at SDM deploy, in this stage make sure no active sessions in SDM and make sure no connection loss and last and imp is memory. Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

it has been 6-7 days since import in production status as import running. how can i stop this import in production??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita.

You can stop this import in production restarting the SDM process.

Best regards,

Jheison A. Urzola H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

This is the most common issue, imports runs for a long time and it fails, this is because of communication issue or memory issue. you said you fixed memory issue, if you did some clean up work, make sure you didnt deleted anyfiles under jtrans folder. And also a server reboot will fix the isse, reboot server and import again. But before going for reboot look into below document for troubleshooting.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a6/a4214174abef23e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Praveen