cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting : Activity is attached to the WBS element and i need to pick only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

I do have a Project structure with 4 level WBS elements, 1 Network and activities. Every level 4 WBS element has an ACTIVITY attached to it.

I need to have a report where "USERS" can pick all billable Level 4 WBS elemnts and corresponding Activity. USERS didn't like the CN41N as they are seeing the Hierarchy of the sturcutre.

Is there a standard report or do i need a custom report where they can see

Level 4 WBS element, Bilable flag, Network, Activity.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try this.

All the WBS Elements which are billable, Add the description as Billable for them and while excecuting the report selection can be done based on the description.

Hope that will make life little easier for you,

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure which report you are referring to: guess it is CN41. But whichever report it is, you can easily filter it to meet your requirement as detailed below:

Once you execute the report (CN41).select "View" ->"Select object types". Here you select whatever objects you want the report to display. Further, it will prompt you to select the hierarchy level. Here you select level from 4 to 4.

Hope this meets your requirement. If so, please close the message, otherwise pl revert.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muraleedharan thank Q and i was able to pick the objects i need (WBS, Network, NWA) but it is not prompting me for picking hierarchy levels. Can you please explain in details how to filter Hierarchy level. All i need is level 4 WBS & activity assigned to it.

Thanks in Advance

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muraleedharan.R

I used CN41N and was able to use the BILLABLE field in the selection but the same billable field is not shown in the report and how can i see it in the report.