cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading extractor setup file in mdmgx in upload ports and customizing tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am searching for file called MDMGX_5.5_<OBJECT TYPE.TXT> , which needs to be uploaded in mdmgx tcode under "upload ports and customizing tables " in servicemarket place , can any bdy directions where i can download that .txt file

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess that "." is stopping u...

file name should be like

MDMGX_55600_XXXXXXXX.txt (say u have 5.5 SP 6! )

did that help??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

no , i dont have that .txt file at all , in teched i attended , they said , it will be given in the business content , which you download from service market place . but in the business content i downloaded from marketplace , that .txt document is not there at all , if any body have it can please send to mail id

kakhil96atyahoodotcom

thanks in advance

akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok ...... u can always ask SAP folks to provide one for u. ......u know customer service!

It is there in the SWDC at service.sap.com . Hard time finding it. Just use the search box on top right, type in MDM and hit enter!. U will find it on the second page search result. Now ofcourse the thing is whether ur login has the download authorization for ur company/installation.

or Just ping ur admin/basis he/she wud be more than happy to help you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudhir , thanks for your involvement and helping nature , i really appreciate your swiftness.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Please refer the link on service Market Place as follows:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000394732006E/MDM554_GenericExtactor.pdf

Also go through SAP Note 964991.

Hope it helps you,

Mandeep Saini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am still searching for "upload ports and check tables " .txt file . Actually i have mdm 5.5 sp04 business content . in that there is no such .txt file . and i have searched in the updated business content available in marketplace at service.sap.com/installmdm. in that downloaded business content also there is no such .txt file for ports and check tables.

if any body uploaded any .txt file , please send it to kakhilatyahoodotcom

regards

akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Please refer the link as follows on Service Market Place:

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/swdc

then on the left hand side, click on

Search for all Categories, in search term write "MDMBC55005P_2-10003437.ZIP" and search method = "All Terms" then press enter.

then download this Business Content , in Zip folder you will get

55510_Article.zip, 55510_Customer.zip etc under each these like 55510_Article.zip you will get MDMGX_55510_Article.txt

i checked in business content all these MDMGX_XXX. txt files are available there.

Hope it helps you,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mandeep, i would like to say thanks first of all , for spending some time to respond my doubts.....

when i searched , i got sero results. i think we dont have access to mdm content. but i seen business content of all types available at

service.sap.com/installmdm . but when i downloaded that .zip file and unzipped it it doesn,t contains that .txt file. only .a2a file is there.

if possible can u send me that file through mail to kakhil96@yahoodotcom , it will be very greatful

regards

akhil

Edited by: akhil k on May 5, 2008 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil check your mail

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhil, it would be available inside the Business Content provided by SAP. Try to grab the MDM Business content from the Service Marketplace. You should find it inside the zip files.

BR