cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages getting stuck in queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We have shifted from XI quality to XI production. I am facing a typical problem :

When I am sending data from ECC server to 3rd party system via xi , Messages are getting stuck in queues . For every message i Have to go to smq2 , unlock it and then resend the message in my SXMB_MONI. Then it goes. this is happening for all messages.

I have tried registring/deregistring queues, deleting queues but still the problem persistes in SMQR, SXMB_ADM->manage ques.

Also in SXMB_ADM in manage queues manier times in my qrfc monitor scheduler status is coming as WAIT or ACTIVE whereas it should have been inactive.

This is very critical as this is in Production Environment . i was not getting this type of error in Quality server.

Can you please guide me on this.

Regards,

Saras Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saras,

we too getting the same problem have u resolved this, if so just post the solution ..

we too got stuck up in queues and in the smq2 we got SYSFAIL error and how to resolve it..

regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the status of your queues when stuck ? SYSFAIL ? What is the corresponding message status in SXMB_MONI ? Because queues are related to the transmission method (EO, EOIO, BE), it is better to analyze error from native XI transaction

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

The status of the message in queues is either ready or running and then i have to unlock them to send them from sxmb_moni.

My scenario is asynchronous. sending adapter is RFC adapter and receiver adapter is HTTP adapter.

Regards,

Saras Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

can it be realted to my config in IR/ID. I dont see this as a problem because i have just trasnsported my scenarios from quality to Production server.

Saras

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.........

I think its problem with HTTP connection.

Please check that once.

Sreedhar Goud.