cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assortment List IDoc - WBBDLD03 Taxcode Segment not creating.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

What configurations are required to send the Tax code from Assortment List Idoc 16th Segment. Pls. let me know the steps of configuration verification so that it can be send through Assortment List IDOC WBBDLD03 or 6

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

I am getting the same problem here. Want to send the tax code thorugh this same IDOC.

I have done the assignments of condition group to assortment profiles. And yet the system refuses to send the tax conditions in the IDOC segment 16.

Weirdly if I include MWSI tax condition type in the condition group then it goes.

Btw, do you have a solution to it by now?

Thanks

Milan.

0 Kudos

Hi Milan

Pls. follow these steps.. for Sending the Tax Codes.

NOTE : Steps for Tax Code Flow to POS

Step 1 : MM42 - Basic Data - Check the following

Tax Class - (With Value)

Tax Data - (Country - CA, Tax Category - CTXJ Tax Jurisdiction, Tax Classification - 1 Taxable (0-Non Taxable, 1 Taxable Etc)). Taxs Relevant to Article Taxes.

Step 1.1 : MM42 - Basic Data - Check the following

Check for the Assortment List Type, Listing of Assortment to Site in Listing Tab, Price of Article.

Step 2 : WB02 - Customer Tab - Billing Sales Area - Tax Classification - (1-Liable for Taxes)

Tax code is pick up from Site - Address (Country, Region Combination of Site master to Assortment List)

Step 3 : VK11 - Condition Type - CTXJ

This Tax Condition should have a Combination records for Tax Codes in the List. (For Country / State / Customer Classification / Article Classification 1. The table should contain the records for 'CA' - (Canada, Region, Tax Class Cust, Tax Class Artic, Valid from, Valid To, Tax Code)

Step 4 : IMG -> Sales and distribution -> Basic Function -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pricing Procedure -> Maintain pricing procedures (V/08)

V/08 - Pricing - VKP001 - Sales Price Princing Branch will carry the Pricing Condition to Outbound Idoc WBBDLD.

Solution : Changed the VKP001 Pricing procedure having the standard tax condition MWSI, this one changed to CTXJ which is of Canadian Tax Condition.

Step 5 : IMG -> Logistics General -> Assortment -> Assortment List -> Maintain Profile for Assortment List -> Selection the Assortment Type -> Check the Condition Type Group

Step 6 : IMG -> Sales and distribution -> Pos Interface -> POS Outbound -> Maintain POS Condition Type Group

This table is by default Maintained with below Condition types

MWSI - Output Tax

MWST - Output Tax

VKAO - Promo SP IS-R

VKPO - Sales Price

Add Additional Condition types which need to send to POS including the condition type of Tax.of Canada

CTXJ - Tax Jurisdiction Code.

KA02 - Promotional Discounts % 1

KA04 - Promotional Discount MD 1

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Thanks for your input.

I had done all the other steps previously but the one about modifying VKP001 pricing procedure was what I had missed.

Your solution worked! Thanks a tonne. I owe you a solution now:)

This SAP is getting weirder. I am still not sure how does the system refer to VKP001 in the first place here. It is determined for the a sales aread/doc proc/cust proc in my setting but still not sure how does the system pick the combination for getting into this procedure.

Anyways... This one would have been difficult to crack without your input there.