Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i canu00B4t reimport a model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum

When i try to reimport a "model" i got the next error:

!MESSAGE Apr 28, 2008 12:58:45... com.sap.ide.webdynpro.ui.service.ServicesUI [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: Internal error

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Model Editor

Plugin ID : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.ModelEditorCallback

Method : ReimportModel

Exception : java.lang.NullPointerException: null

!STACK 0

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.ide.jcb.core.service.SAPLogonHelper.<init>(SAPLogonHelper.java:48)

at com.sap.ide.jcb.core.wizardpages.SAPLogonPage$MessageServerPane.fillUpLoadBalancingPaneSystems(SAPLogonPage.java:1003)

at com.sap.ide.jcb.core.wizardpages.SAPLogonPage$MessageServerPane.show(SAPLogonPage.java:303)

at com.sap.ide.jcb.core.wizardpages.SAPLogonPage.createControl(SAPLogonPage.java:91)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.ModelWizard.createPageControls(ModelWizard.java:408)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(WizardDialog.java:524)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:473)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:302)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:552)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.ModelEditorCallback.reimportModel(ModelEditorCallback.java:218)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.service.modeleditor.ModelService.reImportModel(ModelService.java:207)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.service.modeleditor.ServiceWithUI.reImportModel(ServiceWithUI.java:120)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.tsmodel.application.actions.ReimportModelAction.run(ReimportModelAction.java:11)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.actions.PBReimportModelAction.run(PBReimportModelAction.java:77)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.actions.PBDevelopmentObjectAction.runInternal(PBDevelopmentObjectAction.java:80)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.actions.PBDevelopmentObjectAction.run(PBDevelopmentObjectAction.java:61)

at com.tssap.selena.model.extension.action.SelenaActionCollector$GenericElementActionWrapper.run(SelenaActionCollector.java:224)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$MuSiAction.saveRunAction(MenuFactory.java:1425)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$MuSiAction.run(MenuFactory.java:1407)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.processInternal(MenuFactory.java:616)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.access$100(MenuFactory.java:586)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction$BusyProcessWorker.run(MenuFactory.java:716)

at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:69)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.process(MenuFactory.java:610)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.internal.MenuListenerFactory$ProcessAdapter.widgetSelected(MenuListenerFactory.java:172)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:89)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:81)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:840)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2022)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1729)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1402)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1385)

at com.tssap.util.startup.WBLauncher.run(WBLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:858)

at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.basicRun(Main.java:291)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.run(Main.java:789)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:607)

I have the 7.0.11 SAP Netweaver Developer Studio version.

Can help me, ?

Edited by: Josue Cruz on Apr 28, 2008 8:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose that my problem is problem of Windows Vista.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josue

Have it ever worked to reimport the model or have you always got this error trying to reimport a model?

Is it a general problem or only related to this particular model?

What kind of model is it? (Adaptive RFC, Webservice?)

If I examine the stack trace, that you provided, it seems that this has something to do with the SAPLogonHelper class. Can you relate this to something? Does the user you are trying to logon as exist in the backend system. Is the host and system number correct?

Regards

Göran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Göran

Thnks for your answer

This always has been happening, i´m thinking that this is a problem of Windows Vista Operating System, because one coworker has the same project and the same NWDS with the same SP but he has Windows XP.

I am working with Adaptive RFC Model.

I can´t logon in anyone backend system (R/3), because i can´t open de wizard reimport model...

well...

t hnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josue

I did'nt know that NWDS 7.0 was supported on Vista? But if it's not then you are probably right on your suspicion. Can you logon via SAPGui to your R/3 backend system?

Good luck!

Regards

Göran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

You can check for the function module in SAP R/3 whether its remote enable or not.

Second option is while trying import the model,check whether your NWDS is importing the model from the correct client(say 110 or 120).

3rd thing you can try:Try to import a model(some differenrt model which is remort enable ) from R/3 and check whether you are able to import or not.

Regards

-Sandip