cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMail or Fax Out put

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is i should give in the customer master data both Email ID and Fax number and for some customers i need to give only Fax numbers.

And at the time of output gets triggered when we save a sles order.The out put should be Email if Email adress exits and Fax if the Email adress doesnt exist in Customer master data..It should be either of one.

Can any one throw some light on this..

Thanks

Narayana.Manam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Modified the driver programme and it is working fine.

Regards

Narayana.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss

What is Driver Programme and explain how you solved it.

Thanks& Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Driver program is nothing but the program which we assign to the output type.

Regards

Narayana.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you define in the output types pointing to deifferent mediums like one to fax and one to email. I am not sure if that answers your question but from what I see that maybe an option. Or otherwise you might need a user exit to determine which one should go to fax or which one should go through an email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to do that using the following path

Output Control >>Output Determination>>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique>>Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents. Please make sure you assign both Fax and email when you Assign Output Types To Partner Functions.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If i assign both Email & Fax then both out put types gets triggered.I dont want to trigger both the output types.I want to trigger either one.

If Email ID exits then it should trigger Email and if Email Id is not there it should trigger to Fax.

Regards

Narayana.Manam