cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU35 error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working on Variant config. and have a problem: trying to move a variant model to CRM using CU35 and get an error that references a Dependency that I don't have and that cannot be found by the system: Message no. VSCE400. The message indicates:

"Internal error: kbmtx_find_atnam_for_atinn 0000001703 20080421.

Message no. VSCE400

Diagnosis

The BOM for a material is used in an object dependency. This BOM does not exist for the date you entered.

System Response

Error message during download.

Procedure

Check the object dependency affected."

I've checked the BOM, the Chars, Class, and tried to look up the dependency name. Nothing has helped me resolve the problem. Does anyone know what causes this error and how to resolve it?

Points for help.

Edited by: Daniel A. Joseph on Apr 28, 2008 3:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say you have checked the BOM validity dates etc. I am not sure if this helps but that error seems to be pointng in that direction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have the same problem , did you solve it , and can a share the solution , Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to figure this out by debugging CU35

when i go to cu35 and try to do a check for KB it was throwing an error like this.

i went to FM: CUXA_ANALYZE_RUNTIME_KB, Go to this include : LCUXAF01, LINE NO; 1560 which has the code:

• collect compiled code for classic dependencies

loop at int_dep into xdep

i was getting error in this loop within perform kbmtx_process_depcode_cl using xdep-dep-depid. Check what is the depid inside the loop and then check the dependency.. there might be an issue.

for me the dependency value was incorrect, typr.. funcitonal person shoould know about this

N