cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nota Fiscal Smartform Printing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I need a help to resolve the print problem with Nota Fiscal Smartform. I 'm not getting the correct output.

Business requirement is to create the Nota Fiscal Smartfrom with custom Page Format (ZNOTA) and custom Output Device (ZZ04).

This form will be printed on pre-printed stationary using Line Printer (Impact / Dot matrix printer). Printer is of brand Epson FX-100+. Device Type we are using is "EPESCP9". This config is done in SPAD

Now the problem I'm facing is, when take print copy on the printer, the text/ data is not getting printed on exact position where I have placed my windows.

For example: I have placed my doc_no window at right most corner, but it got printed in the middle of the page. I mean most of the text is shifted to the left margin.

As this is the pre-printed stationary, I have used the tempests to get the fixed position of the specific window.

Please provide input s………

Thanks in advance…….

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We always have this problem mostly if printer is not configured properly in SAP. Before doing any changes to your form check with your Basis team and ask them to reconfigure..

If it did not solve your problem, ask your IT admin team to go through the printer manual and ask them to re-set the left and right margin of the printer.

Make sure, you print on different line printer and test before you do any changes.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam